Read Managing in a Time of Great Change by Peter F. Drucker Free Online
Book Title: Managing in a Time of Great Change|
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 1525 times
Reader ratings: 5.2
The author of the book: Peter F. Drucker
Date of issue: April 1st 1998
ISBN 13: 9780452278370
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 9.91 MB
Read full description of the books:
America's pre-eminent management lecturer and writer takes the management world inside timely and varied problems and opportunities of the 1990s. Drucker's latest book explores:
• The urgent requirement for each company to have a "theory of business"
• The five deadliest business sins of the 90s
• The need for executives to routinely seek new kinds of business and market information that today's technology provides
• Competition in the global economy
• How to develop new international markets
• Rules for managing the many kinds of family-owned businesses continuing to outnumber all other forms in the U.S.
• The extraordinary new cost-savings revolution in retailing "Managing in a Time of Great Change," a bestseller for months in hardcover, is a wide-ranging guide for navigating the 1990s into the 21st century.
• The hardcover sales of "Managing in a Time of Great Change" are approaching 70,000 copies.
• Drucker remains the greatest "name" among all business and management writers today.
• Drucker's business pieces for the Wall Street Journal are read by millions.
Download Managing in a Time of Great Change ERUB
Download Managing in a Time of Great Change DOC
Download Managing in a Time of Great Change TXT
Read information about the authorPeter Ferdinand Drucker was a writer, management consultant and university professor. His writing focused on management-related literature. Peter Drucker made famous the term knowledge worker and is thought to have unknowingly ushered in the knowledge economy, which effectively challenges Karl Marx's world-view of the political economy. George Orwell credits Peter Drucker as one of the only writers to predict the German-Soviet Pact of 1939.
The son of a high level civil servant in the Habsburg empire, Drucker was born in the chocolate capital of Austria, in a small village named Kaasgraben (now a suburb of Vienna, part of the 19th district, Döbling). Following the defeat of Austria-Hungary in World War I, there were few opportunities for employment in Vienna so after finishing school he went to Germany, first working in banking and then in journalism. While in Germany, he earned a doctorate in International Law. The rise of Nazism forced him to leave Germany in 1933. After spending four years in London, in 1937 he moved permanently to the United States, where he became a university professor as well as a freelance writer and business guru. In 1943 he became a naturalized citizen of the United States. He taught at New York University as a Professor of Management from 1950 to 1971. From 1971 to his death he was the Clarke Professor of Social Science and Management at Claremont Graduate University.
Reviews of the Managing in a Time of Great Change
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Managing in a Time of Great Change by Peter F. Drucker Online free